I am grateful today because something amazing happened last night. I went jogging with Brandon last night for the first time since my surgery and I actually felt good after (that is not usually the case). We were by no means running fast, and we didn't run very far, but I can't remember the last time I was able to run that long without getting tired and wheezing. I always thought I felt that way because I was out of shape, but with my fixed heart, I think on top of being out of shape, I had a bigger problem. I am so grateful that I have a healthy heart! I am so blessed. Maybe exercising will be easier now? Maybe.
5 comments:
Yay! But don't count on it making you more motivated to exercise.
No kidding. I have never been motivated to exercise.
Lauren, that makes my heart happy too!
Wait a minute! What surgery!? You got some explainin' to do!!!!
Post a Comment