2/4/10

ordinary



"God must have loved the ordinary events because he made so many of them. "-Abraham Lincoln


I read this quote in one of my textbooks today and I loved it. It was such a good reminder to me to find joy in everyday life instead of thinking the joy will come later. I always think I will be happier when I have a dishwasher or when I have more money or when I am graduated, but I am so blessed to have all I have today. I am blessed to have a husband to feed and an apartment to clean and clothes to wash and dishes to do and a chance to get an education and feet that can walk me to school everyday and furniture to dust and I could go on and on. I need to be better at finding joy in the ordinary because like Abe said, there are so many of them.