10/27/10

Pumpkin Carving Tip


My floral design teacher gave us this tip and I wanted to share because it works wonders. Instead of using a metal spoon to clean out the insides of your pumpkin, use the lid of a mason jar (the part in the picture, not the rim) to scrape it out. It is fast, easy, inexpensive, and just plain awesome. Happy carving!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tip, I have a big pumpkin waiting to carve. I will let you know how it goes.

Mikelle Jade said...

Oh thanks Lala!

P.S. someone from Eddie Bauer wrote on my blog after your and told me I should check Eddie Bauer out, that they have some new stuff. hahahaha Christopher and Banks-- oh Lala how much I love you! You make me laugh so much.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I need to remember this for next year! seems brilliant!

Brent and Tearsa said...

Update please...im begging!

Brent and Tearsa said...

Lar tar. you are really thinking ahead. oh and halloween is over! love lib love ya. p.s. you really need to post.

Brent and Tearsa said...

take a look at my blog

Bel said...

That is such a great tip!!! Thanks Lauren! :)

Belly B :)