
Today, Brandon and I have been married for 6 months! I can't believe I have been married for 1/2 of a year already but I have loved every minute of it. Brandon is the best husband I could have asked for and he is perfect for me. He is my best friend and I feel so lucky to have him as my husband!
For my own blogging purposes I wanted to document how Brandon and I met. Read at your own leisure.
The first time I laid eyes on Brandon was when I was in the 8th grade. He went to a dance with my sister Mattie. They came to our house for part of the date and I thought he was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I continued to look at their dance picture with my friends for a while just so we could drool over Brandon but then I forgot about him.
It wasn't until my senior year that I even thought about Brandon again. My good friend Mikelle was his next door neighbor and she told me that he was getting home from his mission and she wanted to set me up with him. She thought we would be perfect together but I told her that nothing would ever happen because he is too good for me.
A few months later I moved to college and Brandon happened to live in the same complex as me. The first Sunday I was there, Brandon introduced himself to me. It was funny because I knew exactly who he was the whole time but just played innocent. He sat next to me and asked me my name. I told him and when I said my last name he asked me where I was from and told me that he knew my sister. I didn't think anything would ever happen, but Brandon asked me on our first date December 2007. I still didn't think anything would ever happen but two months later in February, he asked me on a second date and the rest is history.
I never thought I would have married Brandon Henrie but being married to him for the past 6 months has been completely wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment