As you can see, we had a really fun time. Thanks mom and dad!
6/24/09
Flaming Gorge
Last week Brandon and I went to Flaming Gorge with my family. We had a great time. We went fishing, floated down the green river, ate good food, played games and enjoyed spending time with the family. I was really excited to take Brandon to Flaming Gorge because of the memories I have had there. I think he really liked it, especially the fishing part. I did not take many pictures but here are some of them:
Brandon and I after fishing at Red Canyon Lodge
Fishing at Matt Warner
Brandon and I went on the float tubes together, he caught two fish and I caught one
Thomas caught the last fish of the day right as they were coming in.
All of the kids outside of the trailer
As you can see, we had a really fun time. Thanks mom and dad!
As you can see, we had a really fun time. Thanks mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sure glad brandon finally caught a fish this season. that sure was a fun trip...can't wait for island park!
Oh how I miss the good old days....looks like you guys had such a blast. I'm with Mattie and can't wait until the whole family is up at Island Park together....maybe Brandon could teach Ryan to fish (he has NO clue and I need somebody to teach my boys.)
Oh and it's about time we got an update ;)
Thanks for taking the time to go. We had a great time! Loved your post and I would say about time like Jordan but then you could bug me about my blog...
Post a Comment