2/11/10
Entropy
Ever heard of that? Well if you have then you know that it is the concept that nature tends to go from order to disorder. The other day in one of my classes, we were talking about this concept and how it is nearly impossible for nature to go from disorder to order. It would be like baking a cookie and then trying to separate the ingredients out again. Not going to happen. Then my teacher said something that really struck me. She said that the atonement is the answer to entropy. It is only through the atonement that we can be made whole again. No matter how disordered our life is, through the atonement, we can put it back together. I am so grateful for a Savior who was willing to suffer for me so that I can be made whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Lauren! It's Kaitlyn...I found your blog and I LOVE this entry. Thanks for sharing!
That is enlightening. One more aspect of the atonement I had never thought of. It defies natural law. Thanks for that thought!
Hey Lauren, it's Tarisa...kind of random of me to comment...but I couldn't resist. I think you must be in "Work relationships in the Home" with Jenet! That was one of my favorite classes I took in all of my college career. I still think about that class all the time..In fact, I am reading the "intentional family" right now! Then I saw your post below and I remember learning about the "Prosaics" Good times!
Post a Comment